Sunny Isles Beach Moving Tips
We Make South Florida Relocation Easy!
Experience has taught us organization is the key to making your relocation to Sunny Isles Beach as smooth as possible. By using these helpful tips your move will be much more organized and less stressful. If we can be of assistance, contact us your Sunny Isles Beach real estate experts.
Don't forget to label your boxes, especially any box that contains items that are needed immediately such as sheets and towels, You'll need those items first when you move in.
- Create an "OPEN ME FIRST" box containing personal essentials like toilet paper, soap, toothpaste, paper plates, paper cups, paper towels, snacks, instant coffee or tea bags, soap, flashlight, tools (screwdriver, pliers), and any other items your family can't do without. Have this box available so it can be removed first from the moving van.
- Take your old phone book with you just in case you need to contact someone from your former home.
- Exchange your contact information with the mover's foreman in case you need to contact each other.
- Read all moving documents before you sign anything. If you don't understand something, ask for a clear explanation.
- Note your shipment's registration number, and keep your Bill of Lading handy during the move.
- If you're moving long distance, it's possible your household goods and personal belongings could be on a truck with someone else's goods too.
- If this is the case your mover may have to warehouse your furniture and belongings for several days.
- Ask your mover if your goods will remain on the truck until delivered. If they have to be stored, ask if you may inspect the warehouse for security, organization, and cleanliness.
- Lastly, take all your personal documentation (medical records, school records, financial records) and medications with you for your security and for your convenience.
Taking Care of Those You Love! There are other moving tips to remember when relocating with your kids and pets.
Be sure to contact us today to assist the company & family relocation requirements.